Mental health challenges are part of everyday life. BBHC is eager to support your mental health needs by providing supportive and encouraging wellness services for you and your family.
Physical and social activities are a great way to care support lifelong well-being, so our caring providers are ready to help you with:
- A long walk in the park
- Attentive listening to your concerns and interests
- Referrals for mental health services
- Creating a recipe together, or baking in the kitchen
- Crafting and making art together
- Games, bingo and other fun activities
- An outing to boost endorphins and mood
- Among others depending on your care plan.