There is a great deal about our nerves, nerve pain and neurological dysfunction that baffle doctors. Even with a diagnosis, symptoms still vary from person to person. Sometimes we feel discouraged when medical professionals lump our neurological problems into groups when we want to be recognized for the symptoms we are actually experiencing.
At BBHC, we understand that neurological conditions affect each person individually. We come prepared to help you deal with the loss of motor skills or cognition you experience, regardless of diagnosis. We also understand that nerve pain needs to be treated differently than other types of pain. We perform a comprehensive analysis to plan and prepare for the unique challenges you face. Some of the support we offer includes:
- Ambulatory assistance or a walking partner
- Cognitive exercises to strengthen memory or train of thought
- Laundry services
- Light housekeeping
- Trusted partner around the house for safety
- Assistance with dressing
- Activity partner to keep you engaged
- Medication reminders
- Socialization and conversation.